The Institute of Cost Accountants of India
(Statutory body under an Act of Parliament)
The Institute is pleased to announce the signing of Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with The New India Assurance Co. Ltd exclusively for the benefit of members and students of the Institute at the 55th National Cost Convention - 2014 at Bhubaneswar on 23rd February 2014.
The MoU was signed by CMA Suresh Chandra Mohanty, President of the Institute and Shri Rakesh Kumar, General Manager, The New India Assurance Co. Ltd in the presence of distinguished personalities comprising Shri Surya Narayan Patro, Hon’ble Minister, Revenue & Disaster Management, Government of Odisha, CMA G. Srinivasan, CMD, The New India Assurance Co Ltd, Padma Bhushan CMA (Dr.) Mrityunjay B. Athreya, Management Advisor, CMA P. Madhusudan, CMD, Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd, Prof (Dr.) B.C. Tripathy, Vice-Chancellor, Ravenshaw University, CMA M. Gopalakrishnan, past President of the Institute, CMA T.C.A. Srinivasa Prasad, Council Member of the Institute and other dignitaries present at the Convention.
The following policies will be offered :
1. Professional Indemnity policy for practicing Member's of ICAI
2. Office Protection Shield Policy for Members of ICAI
3. Mediclaim policy for Members, Employees and Student's of ICAI
4. Personal Accident Cover (for Self and Family member's) for Members, Employees and Students of ICAI
5. Motor (Private car and Two wheelers) Insurance Policy for Members, Employees and Students of ICAI
Please click here to view the MOU
Information of Online Portal for Members, Students & Employees
©2014 icmai.in. All Rights Reserved.